So I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything for what little readers I have but I think that is due to my topic... Since I have begun this blog on my gracefulness I have not been falling as much and thus I have no funny and embarrassing stories to share with you.
But I can tell you today, while leaving IHOP (National Pancake Day), Chelsea was walking a long side me on the edge of the side walk. Well I was trying to wave at the sisters left inside and out of the corner of my eye, I see Chelsea almost bust it. She was just walking and all of a sudden was pretty much on the ground. Ashley and I lost it.
The funny part was that Chelsea knows about this lovely blog I have going and she was like "well I guess you have something to write about now."
Back to my lack of falling, I think it has something to do with the fact that I know I need to write about falling and subconsciously I am being more careful and taking my time watching where I step. I mean I still have those moments when I'm walking through South Patio and where the concrete slabs are uneven I stumble just a bite and have that moment of "whup."
So for now, I will be sharing with you the other falls in my life, figuratively and literally, as well as those of others.
No comments:
Post a Comment