Monday, April 23, 2012

VF April Review


Return to Sunnylands
By Bob Colacello, Photography by Todd Eberle
I really enjoyed this story. It started out with a quote from First Lady Nancy Reagan and then into lots of descriptions and details about the estate. The author put in the great descriptions and scenes from visits over the years and the layout of the home, as well as, a great description of the former home owners Walter and Lee Annenberg.
I think it is so amazing that their home was visited by and used by so many persons of importance. It makes me want to do something huge to get an invitation to visit such an amazing place that has really impacted the history of this nation, in my opinion from what was shared in this story.
I just think what this couple did and are continuing to do through their foundation is wonderful and I wish that one day I may be able to visit such a magical place.

Inside Sunnylands

No comments:

Post a Comment