This past weekend was the SigEp formal that i got invited to. It was held in Gatlinburg so of course we did the traditional walk down the strip before the formal dinner. Although there were three cabins for everyone to stay in, me and four other sisters all shared a bed. Well when I woke up at 8 something in the morning on Saturday I couldn't go back to sleep.
Now, since there are 4 other people in the bed I was trying to be all smooth and not wake anyone up... that didn't happen. I fell straight into the floor, out the door, and into the hallway. I then tried to correct myself and crashed into the door that knocked the wall. Needless to say I woke everyone up that was downstairs. (Someone came and yelled at us because other people were still asleep, I mean it was 8 o'clock or so).
I then proceeded to say "Good Morning everyone...." It was actually quite funny when we weren't being yelled at.
I thought that it would have been worse though... we were up on a mountain and I drove.... Just think of all the mess that could have possibly happened.
But that was my "trip."
No comments:
Post a Comment