So yesterday was my friend Nathan's birthday and as a FIJI he was given a "shower," which he was hiding from all day. I was cracking up while we were trying to work on our group English project and he just brought me food.
I guess to understand why I think this whole thing is so funny, you first have to understand the type of relationship we have- love/hate. We are always picking at each other and making jokes but at the end of the day, I know if I had a problem I could talk to him about it and if some boyfriend treated me wrong he'd been on stupid like white on rice. But point is we love to be mean to each other, hence why this whole birthday shower is so dang funny.
Now, how it all happened. I got out of Bio lab and went to the library to work on some concepts work before my group met and of course you see everyone you possible know when you are in the library and I saw Jim, one of Nathan's brothers. Well later when Nathan finally brought me my food and he worked on some engineering homework and our group was winding down, I kept bugging him saying I just saw Jim walk by and after our meeting was over, Max came and worked with Nathan and joined me in messing with Nathan. By this point he was a nervous wreck.
I had to return the study room key at 9 and the boys had to check on their sub for their class so we parted ways, the next thing I know Nathan is coming to see me and my roommate... He is soaking wet... Jim found him. (Bahahahaha, evil laugh) I completely lost it. He looked so pitiful. He proceeds to tell us the story of how it happened showing us the grass stain from the tackle in front of the SigEp house and shared his worry about his newly broken car door handle, yet to figure that one out exactly but it some how happened in the little scuffle.
I know this is not a story about me but I still find it extremely entertaining and wished to share it with those who missed it, which is everyone but me, Karen, and FIJI brothers.
But... Happy Birthday Nathan!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment