Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break without a break

Yes, you guessed it, I made it through my whole spring break 9 days without falling and breaking something. However, I know there were some trips and all there but nothing major. I'm also very happy that those little stumblings were not when I went in for all my job interviews and such. Not t like it would have made a big difference seeing as how I have yet to get a call back from anyone.
Can I just take a moment away from my gracefulness and vent on the job hunt? Well it's my blog so why not? See this is the 3rd summer I have gone out in my business casual and went to apply for all sorts of jobs, although not so much in the food industy, but point is I think I have turned in like 30 to 40 applications in the last 2 and 1/2 years and do you know how many jobs I have had since then? None, because working with my mamaw does not count and working with crazy Kim does not count cause half the time I was more of a maid than an assistant. Oh well, I guess that I just haven't applied to the right place or something like that but everyone says "third times the charm" so fingers crossed this will be my year/summer to get a real job and actually make money so I can be good to my little sis next year.
Now but to falling... I can say this, it is not always physical falling that happens in my life. Here lately I seem to be falling for a boy... And now that's enough of that too...
I'm a little scattered today but I just wanted to inform anyone who cares that I did not, surprisingly, break on Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment