Well I'm not sure if it is clumsiness or if it was just blank mindedness but as we, we being me, Karen, and Becca R., were walking over to the Fit for Sig Ep's philanthropy event for the day I completely about busted it. We had left early so we could eat at the grill. Becca and I both had a very tasty Home on the Ranch (just in case you were curious). As we walked out, more specifically the steps just outside the grill, and Becca and I had been mocking Karen about something silly and so she was walking a little ahead of us and Becca and I were laughing about something and as we first step up on the curb, I had misjudged the distance and had a little bit of an ou-oh.
Becca just stops and looks at me... "Did you really just do that?" Unfortunately, yes. I did not and still do not know exactly how I did that. It was just a simple slip of the foot is all I can figure. For the rest of the walk I was looking down watching my steps to make sure I didn't lose it again. Which that put me in another situation- cars were driving through and I just didn't really notice them until Karen or Becca said something.
I know this sounds ridiculous, but I promise it's all true. Don't judge me.
No comments:
Post a Comment